Our tax seminars inform and educate individual groups, businesses and other organizations about various tax issues. We present what are often thought of as “dry” topics, in a fresh and lively manner. The seminars generally cover topics such as:
- Understanding the basic principles of taxes
- What is an audit and what to do if you are audited
- How to prevent an audit
- What are allowable deductions for self-employed individuals
- How to stay out of trouble with the IRS and state taxing agencies
- What to do if the IRS or state contacts you about tax issues
- What should self-employed individuals know about taxes
- What are employment taxes and what happens if an employer does not pay them
We also tailor seminars to meet the needs or desires of various groups or individuals. We will present the seminars at your home, office or organization. Evening and weekend presentations are also available.
Trusts and Wills
We offer seminars to individual groups, businesses and other organizations on the basics and importance of estate planning. The seminars cover topics such as:
- What is estate planning?
- The benefits of estate planning
- The basics of an estate plan
- What are estate taxes?
- What is probate?
- Is a will alone enough protection for your family?
- What is a living trust and when and why is it needed?
- What is a health care directive?
- What is a financial power of attorney?
We will present the seminars at your home, office or organization. Evening and weekend presentations are also available.
Contact us about seminars